Easter Revision Courses
Our revision courses are designed to build students' confidence and understanding in their subjects, allowing them to excel in their summer exams. We aim to deepen understanding, support areas of weakness and provide opportunities to develop strengths.
Daily revision sessions are split between formal teaching, concentrating on areas that students find challenging, and assessments, which focus on improving exam technique and application of knowledge. Sessions are taught in small groups.
All of the tutors running our Easter Revision Courses are dedicated school teachers. Many are current or former examiners for major examination boards.
- A-Level Courses are 17.5h in length, with 15h of teaching and 2.5h of assessment
- GCSE Courses are 12h in length with 10h of teaching and 2h of assessment
- Each course is structured to take place over the period of a week during the Easter Holiday period between the 5th April 2020 and 19th April 2020; we recommend students take a maximum of 4 of these intensive courses
- Occasional individual tuition to cover specific or unique needs. Please contact us for more information on this
- Personalised reports are provided to every students; with comments on their performance during the week and tailored advice for their summer examinations
Edgbaston College offers a range of A-Level (Year 1), A-Level (Year 2) and GCSE Easter revision courses:
- English (Literature and Language)
A-Level (Year 1)
A-Level (Year 2)
For fees, please refer to the Fees Page.