Our Medicine Pathway is designed to help students receive offers for this competitive course at University. Medicine is one of the most over-subscribed subjects in the country and due to this it is important that the student’s UCAS performance stands out. This process can be stressful for many but by aiding students throughout the different stages of the application, it can become an easier and less worrying experience.
As part of the Medicine Pathway, we offer the following services:
- Advice on choosing the right university and type of Medicine course (choosing between Case-Based Learning, Problem-Based Learning or Pre-clinical to Clinical courses, intercalating courses)
- One-to-one help with your UCAS application and personal statement
- Advice and support in gaining relevant pre-university work experience
- Teaching the UCAT (UKCAT) and BMAT relevant to the universities applied for
- Interview help specific to the universities applied for, including Multiple Mini Interview MMI
The programme is run by Eman Butt, who is a 6th year medical student at the University of Cambridge. She also has many years of experience in helping students receive offers from Medicine at a variety of universities.