To be updated on results day (10th August 2021)
A-Level results are out and we are delighted to announce our best set of results ever. Despite the incredibly disruptive year, our students performed exceptionally well and are off to some of the most competitive universities and courses across the country. A huge congratulations to Edgbaston College's 2019/20 cohort!
- 70% of grades were A*/A
- 84% of grades were A*/B
Just some of our student destinations for the year:
- Harram achieved AAA and will be studying Dentistry at Sheffield
- Jiwon achieved A*AA and will be studying Economics at UCL
- Kyron achieved A*AA and will be studying Maths, Statistics and Business at LSE
- Dylan achieved AAA and will be studying Physics at UCL
- Jeevan achieved AAA and will be studying Law at the University of Birmingham
- Jyothika achieved A*AA and will be studying Economics at LSE
Almost all our students have gone to Russell Group Universities to study across a wide range of courses including Physics, Economics, Accounting and Finance, Dentistry, Medicine, Law, Optometry, Engineering, and others.