Our Oxbridge Pathway is designed to help students receive offers from two of the UK’s most prestigious universities – Oxford and Cambridge. Applying to these universities can seem daunting and many students are not aware of their talent and capabilities during the process. However, with our guidance we can help build their confidence and aid with each step of the application process, to maximise their success.
As part of the Pathway, we offer the following services:
- Advice on choosing the right college for you
- One-to-one help with your UCAS application and personal statement
- Teaching the BMAT relevant to the Medicine application
- Teaching the MAT and STEP entrance exams relevant to Mathematical applications
- Interview preparation
- SAQ application help specific to Cambridge applications
The programme is run by Eman Butt, who is a 6th year medical student at the University of Cambridge. She has many years of experience in helping students receive offers from Oxbridge.