Edgbaston College is a leading Independent Sixth Form College in Birmingham. We give students the opportunity to retake A-Levels. Getting grades you did not hope for can be disappointing, but Edgbaston College is here to help and ensure you gain acceptance to your chosen university or course.
We find that given expert attention, a structured approach and a positive learning environment, students can dramatically improve upon previous exam results. In 2021, our A-Level students achieved 86% A*-A grades and almost all students went on to Russell Group Universities. A full breakdown of our results is available HERE
What Edgbaston College offers:
- Exceptional grade improvement: Edgbaston College is committed to helping students fulfil their ambitions. For example, improving from BBB to A*AA is common at our Sixth Form
- Tailored service: We thoroughly review every student's situation prior to joining, designing a bespoke learning programme to help them achieve their goals
- Individual attention: Our average class size is six students per class. This ensures students get the attention they need. Each student also has weekly sessions with their personal tutor to assess their progress
- Specialist university placement: One-to-One expert guidance by our 'Pathway Programme' mentors ensures students are guided along every step of their university application.
- Exam-focused: Often overlooked at other schools and colleges, our intense focus on examination preparation is simple, effective and transformational.
- Supportive environment: As a small Sixth Form College, we offer a personal, socially relaxed and supportive environment where every student is encouraged to be ambitious and work towards their goals
The course starts each September with students taking their examinations in the following June. The programme itself is intensive with each subject being allocated six hours and 40 minutes of study per week. Students will also be required to undertake bi-weekly timed assessments for each subject.
All subjects offered in our traditional Two-Year Programme are also available as part of our retake programme. Subjects are also offered across a range of exam boards, tailoring the programme to each student.
We also offer a six month January - June Retake Programme which is targetted at students who narrowly missed their grades. Contact us for further information.
2021 Retake Success Stories
For more information about our Retake Programme and how to apply, you can call us or fill out the online enquiry form and we will get in touch as soon as possible. Please also feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org